com/prnh/20130312/MM74834) Explore the ever-changing splendor of pink cherry blossoms set in sterling silver or 14k gold or tap into your romantic side with whimsical fairy tale charms depicting a faraway castle, frog prince, enchanted mouse, fairy tale book or caged song bird.
What does 585 stand for?
585 stands for 14k Gold (jewelry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Endangering Safety in Airport (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Assist Citizen (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- IRS form for additional taxes attributable to IRAs, other qualified retirement plans, annuities, Modified Endowment Contracts, and MSAs
- Routine Traffic Stop (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Five for Fighting (and)
- Animal Nuisance (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- General Disturbance (e.g., loud music; Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Dangerous Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Injured Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Gambling Act Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Early Designation for the Intel Pentium Microprocessor
- Pollution Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Procure or Possess New Drugs (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Amherst Area Amateur Astronomers Association
- Fifth Amendment
- 5th Air Defense Artillery
- 5-Alpha-Reductase Deficiency
- 5 Data Bits, 6 Transmission Bits
- Five Basic Exercises
- Fifth Combat Communications Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new store will feature an extensive selection of artfully crafted jewelry, with designs in sterling silver, 14K gold and gemstones.
The piece depicts a Sun, Moon, and Star, with a very attractive 14K gold braided chain, 20" long.
Look for 14K gold posts--and don't forget to take them out at night
Local Los Angeles jeweler, King of Jewelry, is offering a free upgrade from 14K gold to 18K gold until Mother's Day.
A sentimental reminder of the baby shoes you once wore is the diamond-encrusted 14K gold children's shoe pendant, $195 from Gearys of Beverly Hills.
These rings come in a variety of designs and are set in either 14k gold or 14k white gold.
Among the hundreds of possibilities: -- Resembling flower petals, enhanced flat-shaped Keishi pearls in chocolate brown are spangled on an 18" silk cord with a 14K gold clasp.