Students were divided into two categories from Grade 6 to 8 and Grade 9 to 13 as they competed in events like debate, elocution, dumb charades, what's the good word, creative writing, 20 questions, collage and just a minute.
What does 20Q stand for?
20Q stands for 20 Questions (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as BIP or 2010BIP)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as 2010 BIP or BIP)
- Request Accepted (HTTP status code; uncompleted request for processing)
- Non-Authoritative Information (HTTP status code)
- No Consent (HTTP status code)
- Reset Consent (HTTP status code)
- Partial Consent (HTTP status code; indicates partial download)
- Multi-Status Message Body (HTTP status code; indicates XML file with different response codes)
- Twentieth Amendment
- Larceny from Business/Shoplifting (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 21st Century Land Warrior (US military)
- CA Police Code for Armed Robbery
- Twenty First Amendment
- 21st Century Art
- 21st Century Citizen (British Library)
- 21st Century Community Learning Center
- 21st Century Land Warrior
- 21st Century Land Warrior (Top Level Demonstration)
- 21st Century Land Warrior Top Level Demonstration
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the first chats, on October 12, NAPFA financial planners answered more than 20 questions about retirement, debt, stocks and funds.
French language app determined a boy's sexuality after asking the user 20 questions pertaining to masculinity, such as, “Does he like football?
Over at Foreign Policy, Rebecca Frankel has 20 questions, including "What is your preferred plan for peace between Israel and Palestine?
Among documents sent to him for guidance was a Guardian article suggesting 20 questions the PAC might put to the ODA.
For instance, word games like Directions and 20 Questions can give writers a different perspective on their ideas and arguments, and can help writers find a logical organization scheme that considers audience and purpose.
com, answer 20 questions, and you'll be allocated your very own daemon.
Play 20 Questions Below is a list of 20 questions about your business.