The 2-dimensional echocardiography showed moderate pericardial effusion measuring 1.
What does 2DE stand for?
2DE stands for 2-Dimensional Echocardiography (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of 2DE in our Acronym Attic
- Two-Dimensional Modified Memory Polynomial (algorithm)
- 2-Dimensional Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships
- Two-Dimensional Run-Length Constrained Channel
- Two-Dimensional Transmission Line Matrix
- Two-Dimensional One-Bit Trie
- 2-Dimensional Array
- Two-Dimensional Buddy (processor allocation scheme)
- Two-Dimensional Density of States
- Two-Dimensional Directional Wavelet
- Two-Dimensional Electron Gas
- Two-Disk Failure Tolerant (computing)
- Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis (protein analysis)
- Two-Dimensional Graphite Films
- Two-Dimensional Green's Function
- Two Dimensional Hole Gas
- Two-Dimensional Infrared Spectroscopy
- Two Degree-Of-Freedom Linear (control model)
- Two-Dimensional Logarithmic Number System (computational mathematics)
- two-dimensional mixer-ejector
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of heart murmur, a 2-dimensional echocardiography was conducted; it showed a large mitral valve vegetation 1.
Because interventricular septal injuries are often not diagnosed at the time of injury, follow-up should include 2-dimensional echocardiography, electrocardiography, and cardiac catheterization in symptomatic patients.
Transesophageal 2-dimensional echocardiography in the diagnosis of cor triatriatum in the adult.