The Calypso System with the Adaptive Workflow Efficiency release is compatible with 3D conformal radiation therapy, conventional intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and volumetric modulated arc therapy.
What does 3D-CRT stand for?
3D-CRT stands for 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Drunk and Drugged Driving (prevention)
- Third Day (band)
- Third District (Washington, DC)
- Three Dimensional
- Triple Diffused (bipolar technology)
- Three-Dimensional Alternating Direction Implicit Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- 3-Dimensional Application Programming Interface
- Three-Dimensional Augmented Reality
- Three-Dimensional Virtual Reality
- Three-Dimensional Antenna Synthetic Aperature Radar
- Three Dimensional Finite Differential Time Domain (also abbreviated as 3DFDTD)
- Three-Dimensional Finite Element Method
- Three-Dimensional Fourier Filtering Method (microscopy)
- 3 Dimensional Machine Control
- Three-Dimensional True Proportional Navigation
- Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3DUS)
- 3 Dimensional-Visualization and Blanking Tool (Control System Research)
- Three Dimension Array
- Three Dimensional Architecture
- 3-Dimensional Atom-Probe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Users discussed TomoTherapy treatment advantages as compared to 3D conformal radiation therapy and conventional IMRT for prostate, head and neck and pediatric cases.
Jude is finding promising results for infants and children treated with 3D conformal radiation therapy.