[Meeting Abstract #2769] Differences in Histone Acetylation Levels in CD34+ Cells between Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS): Correlation between Higher Levels of Histone 2B Acetylation and Survival in AML; [Meeting Abstract #2772] 4E-Binding Protein 1 (4E-BP1) in CD34+ Cells as Measured by Quantitative Flow Cytometry Is an Independent Prognostic Factor in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
What does 4E-BP1 stand for?
4E-BP1 stands for 4E-Binding Protein 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 4 Digit Batch Code
- 4 Dimensional Airspace Deconfliction
- Four-Dimensional Data Assimilation
- 4 Drink Minimum
- X, Y, Z, Time; Mapping, Measuring, Modeling, Monitoring (4DM Inc.)
- Four-Phase Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Four-Dimensional Variational Data Assimilation
- 4d Window Manager (Unix system V Window Manager)
- Four Dimensional Weather System
- Escort Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)