This environmentally friendly, technologically advanced, independent, rubber track system can be installed on most 4-wheel drive vehicles in approximately one hour.
What does 4-WD stand for?
4-WD stands for 4-Wheel Drive
This definition appears very frequently
- Four-Channel (electronics)
- Four-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Four Dimensional
- Four-Dimensional Trellis Encoder
- Head, Heart, Hands, Health (pledged by members of 4-H Clubs)
- 4-Methylimidazole (chemical compound)
- N-(4-Methoxyphenyl) Retinamide (Fenretinide)
- Four-Level Pulse Amplitude Modulation (telecommunications)
- Four-Phase Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Four Wire
- Traffic Accident - Public Road (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Bad Request (HTTP status code; indicates bad syntax or unfulfillable)
- Temporary Redirect (HTTP status code; look elsewhere on that request only)
- HTTP Web Error 401 - Authorization Required
- Payment Required (HTTP status code; never used, intended as error for nonpayment)
- HTTP Web Error 403 - Access Forbidden
- I Have No Clue (chat abbreviation)
- Item/Article Not Found (web/HTTP code)
- Method Not Allowed (HTTP status code; indicates a request in an unsupported format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system can be installed on most 4-wheel drive vehicles in roughly an hour.
He was the owner and founder of Jerry and Walt's 4-Wheel Drive in Eugene.
The transfer has three settings: 4-wheel drive, 8-wheel drive high, and 8-wheel drive low.
The 356 T6 aluminum sand cast adapter case enables an owner of a Toyota 4-wheel drive pickup truck to install dual transfer cases inline with an automatic transmission for rock crawling and other extreme off-road competitions.
SsangYong was established in 1954 and is recognised as a specialist builder of 4-wheel drive SUVs in Korea.
Tico Travel has announced a number of summer and fall specials to Costa Rica, including a surf camp, a volcano beach package and a new "wings and wheels" package that allows participants to drive their own 4-wheel drive through the rain forest.
``They don't even know what the impacts are,'' said California Association of 4-Wheel Drive Clubs representative Jeri Ferguson.