11 while conducting a dismounted patrol in Helmand province, Afghanistan; assigned to 1st Battalion, 6th Marines, Regimental Combat Team 1, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force at Camp Lejeune, N.
What does 6TH MAR stand for?
6TH MAR stands for 6th Marines
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Sixmo (book paper size)
- Ipv6 Pilot Network
- Internet Protocol Version 4 Over Internet Protocol Version 6 (Internet infrastructure)
- IPv6 on Provider Edge Router
- Ipv6 and Power Line Integration
- Six-Port Reflectometer
- Long Arm of Chromosome 6
- Ipv6 Qos Measurement
- Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, Safety (business methodology)
- Sexto (book paper size)
- Internet Protocol Version 6 to Internet Protocol Version 4 (Internet transmission)
- Sexual Deviate
- IPv6 on VPN to Provider Edge Router
- Six Wheels, Four Wheel Drive
- Left Field (baseball scoring)
- Lotus7 (automobile)
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Poor Preplanning Produces Piss Poor Performance
- Seagram's 7 and 7-Up (cocktail)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Award-winning journalist Ben Anderson hosts the true story of Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 6th marines, and its commander Captain Ryan Sparks in the recent Afghanistan war in The Battle for Marjah, a stunning DVD/Blu-ray combo pack documentary.
King of Orange and his fellow Marines with the 2nd Battalion, 6th Marines were headed home to Moorehead City, N.
CAPTION(S): An Afghan soldier searches a farmer in Marjah Troops from Bravo Company, 1st Battlion, 6th Marines, in Marjah yesterday A U.
At the outbreak of the Korean conflict, he was serving with the Weapons Company, 1st Battalion, 6th Marines, Camp Lejeune.
Garcia, 28, served in Iraq from August 2005 through April 2006 in the 3rd Battalion 6th Marines, also known as the Teufelhunden or "Devil Dogs.
27 Oct 06--A PFC from 2D Battalion, 6th Marines, 2D MARDIV suffered fatal injuries when the car he was driving veered across three lanes of traffic, struck a traffic barrier, and then veered back across the traffic.
While participating in Operation Moonlight on 19 December 2005, the Griffins flew Iraqi forces from the 1st Brigade, 1st Iraqi Army Division, along with their Marine advisors from 3rd Battalion, 6th Marines, in support of large-scale operations east of Ubaydi, in western Anbar province.