Schwartz is senior editor of the Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association and historical advisor for the Journal of Illinois History.
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Abraham Lincoln Association (Springfield, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Answer List - Protocol Data Unit
- Aluminum-Laminated Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Accessory Ligament of the Superficial Digital Flexor Tendon
- Answer List - Service Data Unit
- Axial Length/Corneal Radius Ratio
- Adaptation Layer 1
- Argon Laser for 10 Seconds
- Aluminum Oxide
- Adaptation Layer 3
- Automation Level 3 (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development)
- Abundant Life Academy (various locations)
- Academy of Linguistic Awareness (fictional)
- Accelerated Learning Academy
- Action Learning Associates (Colorado)
- Acura Loyalty Advantage (automobile rewards program)
- Additional Listing Application
- Address Latch Attachment
- Advanced Life Administrator (insurance)
- Afghanistan Lawyers Association
- Agricultural Law Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The author is the winner of the Hay-Nicolay Dissertation Prize of the Abraham Lincoln Association and the Abraham Lincoln Institute for this research.
The curious can consult Tripp's article about Cogdal in the Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association ("The Strange Case of Isaac Cogdal," 23.