Required materials and instruments are used for the acquisition of knowledge, habits and laboratory skills among members of the target group with the intention to prepare a person for each supported internships, workshops, industrial laboratories and university research career.
What does ACKNOWLEDGE stand for?
ACKNOWLEDGE stands for Acquisition of Knowledge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Academy of Classical Karate-Do (Plano, TX)
- Acquired Cystic Kidney Disease
- Adult Children with Knitting Disorders (knitting group)
- Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease (journal)
- Advances in Conceptual Knowledge Engineering (conference)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen in Hamburg (German: Association of Christian Churches in Hamburg)
- Advances in Clinical Knowledge Management (workshop)
- Australasian Cave and Karst Management Association, Inc.
- Atletiek Club Kortenberg Online (Dutch: Athletics Club Kortenberg Online)
- A Certain Kind of Different (band)
- Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University
- All Canadian Karate Union (Alberta, Canada)
- Abington Community Library (Clarks Summit, PA)
- Academic Computing Lab
- Academic Conferences Limited (various locations)
- Accelerator Command Language
- Accelerator Control Listing
- Access Compatibility Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing the cadets of Wana Scouts Cadet College, South Waziristan Agency on Tuesday, the Governor further stated that acquisition of knowledge is meant to develop power of mind and heart which is must to be thorough professionals.
00 Hardcover HV2395 Scholars of deaf studies, education, sign language, and other fields explore the acquisition of knowledge by deaf people from the perspectives of sociology and anthropology, history/psychology and literature, and eduction and philosophy.
While outlining the national water resources development policy and investment opportunities in the field of hydraulics, the Water Resources Ministry general secretary highlighted Algeria's expectations in terms of the acquisition of knowledge and technology possessed by German firms.
Berkery Noyes points to TechTarget's acquisition of Knowledge Storm in November as an example of a major strategic buyer seeking an acquisition with a large upside for growth.
Wisdom is a gift; you can't train for it, inherit it, learn it in a class, or earn it in the workplace--that access can foster the acquisition of knowledge, but not wisdom.
Mastery goals reflect a focus on acquisition of knowledge, skill, and competence, while performance goals involve a focus on demonstration of competence by outperforming peers.
today announced the completion of the acquisition of Knowledge Systems Private Ltd.