What does ACKM stand for?
ACKM stands for Advances in Clinical Knowledge Management (workshop)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ACKM in our Acronym Attic
- Acknowledgement Channel
- American Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club, Incorporated
- Academy of Classical Karate-Do (Plano, TX)
- Acquired Cystic Kidney Disease
- Adult Children with Knitting Disorders (knitting group)
- Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease (journal)
- Advances in Conceptual Knowledge Engineering (conference)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen in Hamburg (German: Association of Christian Churches in Hamburg)
- Australasian Cave and Karst Management Association, Inc.
- Acquisition of Knowledge
- Atletiek Club Kortenberg Online (Dutch: Athletics Club Kortenberg Online)
- A Certain Kind of Different (band)
- Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University
- All Canadian Karate Union (Alberta, Canada)
- Abington Community Library (Clarks Summit, PA)
- Academic Computing Lab
- Academic Conferences Limited (various locations)
- Accelerator Command Language