16) "Independence" basically comes down to a mere Africanization of colonial institutions, leaving intact the basic structure of the colonial state.
What does A12N stand for?
A12N stands for Africanization (A followed by 12 letters, followed by N)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Atropine 1% (medical product)
- Excellent (rating)
- General Audiences (Catholic movie rating)
- Mobilkom Austria
- activation of prejunctional P1
- A1 blockade at reperfusion
- alfentanil 10 micrograms/kg
- aminophylline 10 mg/kg
- Anchorage Terminal Radar Approach Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapters also focus on the African background of religious founders and leaders, the Africanization of New World fraternal institutions and organizations, and the dynamic and evolving nature of African-based theologies and outlooks.
While this might open up a window for the continued Islamization and Arabization of South Sudan, it could also lead in the long term to the secularization and Africanization of North Sudan.
The opposition, on the other hand, insisted that Senghor's intimate ties to France prevented moves toward any significant Africanization.
Its aim was to Arabize and Islamize the country, as a means of intercepting the Africanization trend brought by SPLM/A.
The increasing Africanization of United Methodism is shifting the denomination in a more conservative direction.
The spread of AHBs into Florida and other new states during the last 2 years is particularly troubling to producers of queens and packaged bees, because they will have to find ways to prevent Africanization of their breeding stock.
Dougla" is seen by some as an Africanization of the Indian.