[FIGURE OMITTED] The ethmoid sinus is divided into anterior and posterior portions.
What does A-P stand for?
A-P stands for Anterior and Posterior
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 193 other meanings of A-P in our Acronym Attic
- Aggregate MAC (Media Access Control) Service Data Unit (wireless computer networking)
- abnormal to normal
- Actors Network
- Anticipated-Not Fully Equipped
- Advance-Notice of Proposed Amendment (EU agencies)
- Advanced Non-Zero Dispersion Shifted Fiber (ITU-T)
- Approximate Oldest Cell First
- Alert Overseas Kids
- Advanced Operational Line Scanner
- Aquatic Fitness Professionals Association International (Longmont, CO)
- Asymmetric Pulse Amplitude Modulation
- Animal Positron Emission Tomography (imaging)
- Cyclic AMP-dependent (Adenosine Monophosphate) Protein Kinase
- Academic Partnerships Lead Us to Success
- Automated Property Loss Underwriting System
- Asymmetric Private Mobile Radio
- Physical Optics Currents on an Auxiliary Plane
- Alberta Physical Readiness Evaluation for Police (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The holes are color-coded red, blue and yellow, for bitewing, anterior and posterior films, respectively.
1 We aimed to compare vertebral stability after traditional anterior instrumentation alone versus that following our modified technique of combined anterior and posterior instrumentation.
This system will obviate potential imbalances between the anterior and posterior muscle chains in the shoulder and upper back regions.
METHODS Anterior and posterior mouse sclera from 6-month-old heterozygous and 6-month-old lumican deficient mice was analyzed with transmission electron microscopy.
Pachymetry patterns of the entire cornea have been used to definitely diagnose corneal diseases, monitor post surgical anterior and posterior surface healing, and rule out abnormally thin corneas for surgical candidates.
At the occiput, 2 points on the anterior and posterior baselines were marked.
The anterior and posterior ethmoid cells are defined by and separated by the basal lamella of the middle turbinate.