In case of anthroponotic cutaneous leishmaniasis (ACL), P.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Anthroponotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- American Church Lists (religious marketing)
- American Classical League
- American Consultants League
- American Cruise Lines (various locations)
- Amherst College Library (Amherst, MA)
- Analog Configuration Line
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Annuaire des Collectivités Locales (French: Directory of Local Government)
- Antenna Center Line
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (connective tissue of the knee; common injury)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To the Editor: Recent reports from Afghanistan have focused on the current status of war- and refugee-related anthroponotic cutaneous leishmaniasis (ACL), caused by Leishmania tropica, in Kabul City, refugee camps, and Fayzabad City (Badakhshan Province) (1-4).
Indeed, Phlebotomus sergenti (Diptera: Psychodidae) has an extensive geographical distribution, wider than that of the anthroponotic cutaneous leishmaniasis (ACL).
Impact of Olyset long-lasting nets to control transmission of anthroponotic cutaneous leishmaniasis in central Iran: Final Technical Report.
Mohsen M, Aadil K, Sidiqi M, Erasmus P, Coleman PG: The burden of anthroponotic cutaneous leishmaniasis in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Impact of Olyset long lasting nets on anthroponotic cutaneous leishmaniasis in Islamic Republic of Iran.
Anthroponotic cutaneous leishmaniasis (ACL) is generally characterized by large and/or multiple cutaneous lesions with a variable tendency to self-cure (3).