Honeywell will provide signalling technology for the aircraft's navigation and anti-collision lighting system.
What does ACL stand for?
ACL stands for Anti-Collision Lighting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACL
We have 419 other meanings of ACL in our Acronym Attic
- American Cruise Lines (various locations)
- Amherst College Library (Amherst, MA)
- Analog Configuration Line
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Annuaire des Collectivités Locales (French: Directory of Local Government)
- Antenna Center Line
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (connective tissue of the knee; common injury)
- Anthroponotic Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Anti Communist League
- Anti-Cardiolipin (Antibody)
- Anti-Corruption Law (various locations)
- Apache Common Logging
- Application Compatibility List
- Application Control Language
- Applicative Common Lisp
- Applied Chemistry Lab
- Applied Color Label
- Applied Computational Linguistics
- Arbortext Command Language (filename extension)
- Archives Centrales et Laboratoires (French: Central Archives and Laboratories; Royal Institute of Cultural Heritage; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honeywell's new work package, its fourth for the 7E7, incorporates signaling technology in the airplane's navigation and anti-collision lighting system.
The wingtip lighting assembly meets the FAA FAR requirements for position and anti-collision lighting.