Editors Drea (military historian), Peattie (Shorenstein Asia/Pacific Research Center, Stanford U.
What does A/PARC stand for?
A/PARC stands for Asia/Pacific Research Center (Stanford University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of A/PARC in our Acronym Attic
- Artist's Print
- Artist's Proof (also seen as AP)
- Assassin/Paragon (gaming)
- Assessment & Plan (medical)
- Associate Professor
- Authorize to Pay
- Automatic Phase Controller
- Automatic Pilot
- Autopilot Flight Director System (aviation)
- Aging Parents and Adult Children Together
- Ab initio Perturbed Ion (quantum classification method)
- Asia/Pacific Islander
- Asian/Pacific Islander/Native American Employment Program
- Accept/Refuse (message)
- Accounts Receivable
- Analog to Resolver
- Andata e Ritorno (Italian: Forward and Backward/Out and Home/First and Last Half)
- Area/Radius (geometry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Okimoto is also Professor Emeritus of Political Science, Senior Fellow of the Institute for International Studies, and Director Emeritus and Co-Founder of the Shorenstein Asia/Pacific Research Center at Stanford University.
Rowen is a Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution and Director of Stanford University's Asia/Pacific Research Center.
Shorenstein distinguished fellow and visiting professor in the Asia/Pacific Research Center at Stanford University, a position he will return to in the fall.
Oksenberg was, at the time of his death in February 2001, a senior fellow at the Institute of International Studies Asia/Pacific research Center of Stanford University and the Hoover Institution.
Senior fellow at the Asia/Pacific Research Center at Stanford University.