The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) is a new non-profit scientific organization uniting the Society for Biomolecular Sciences (SBS) and the Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA).
What does ALA stand for?
ALA stands for Association for Laboratory Automation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALA
We have 341 other meanings of ALA in our Acronym Attic
- Arabic Literature of Africa
- Arizona Lutheran Academy (Christian school)
- Army Launch Area
- Army Logistics Assessment
- Asia & Latin America
- Asian Leaders Association
- Asociación de Líneas Aéreas (Guatemala)
- Asociacion Los Algarrobos
- Associate in Liberal Arts (degree)
- Associate of the Library Association (UK; chartered definition of the Library Association)
- Association for Language Awareness
- Association Luxembourg Alzheimer (Luxemburger Alzheimer-Vereinigung)
- Association of Landscape Architects (various locations)
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Licensed Architects
- Association of London Authorities
- Associazione Liberi Architetti (Italian: Free Architects Association)
- Associazione Ligure di Artroscopia
- Assumption of Liability (Agreement)
- Asynchronous Line Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA) reported that 4,670 individuals registered for the conference, on par with 2007, while the number of exhibitors jumped 12% to 242.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA) is a worldwide organization representing leaders in all aspects of laboratory automation.
May 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- For most of the past two years, the leaders of the Society for Biomolecular Sciences (SBS) and the Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA) have been strategizing a merger to unite their scientific societies as one inclusive organization -- the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS).
23, 2009: The Association for Laboratory Automation is accepting abstracts for poster presentations now through Jan.
The homecoming was mixed as the Association for Laboratory Automation reported a total of 4,200 registrants, down 14% from last year (see IBO 2/15/05).
They have typically met in conjunction with the annual meetings of AACC and the Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA; these meetings are called LabAutomation '98, LabAutomation '99, and so forth) as well as at some other times.
He is an active contributor in several professional associations, including the Laboratory Robotics Interest Group (LRIG), Society for Biomolecular Sciences (SBS), International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories (ISBER), Association for Laboratory Automation (ALA), and Public Population Project in Genomics (PG).