She is a Board member of the Arizona Association for Play Therapy (AzAPT) and Chairperson of its Advocacy Committee.
What does A4PT stand for?
A4PT stands for Association for Play Therapy (Clovis, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advocates for Education (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Architecture for Education Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Arts for Everyone
- Assess for Emigration (emigration advisory service; Hampshire, England, UK)
- Amnesty 4 Families
- Algorithms For Genomes (university course name)
- Advocates for International Development
- Arts for Learning
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Action for Paradise (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association for Play Therapy (1997) defined play therapy as "the systematic use of a theoretical model to establish the interpersonal process in which .
Association for Play Therapy Newsletter, 2(4), 3-6.
Play Therapy certificate includes academic content areas required by APT Capella's five-course graduate Play Therapy certificate, one of few available online, addresses the core academic content areas required by the Association for Play Therapy (APT) to earn its Registered Play Therapist (RPT) and Supervisor (RPT-S) credentials.
He cofounded the Association for Play Therapy in 1982, which currently has over 5,500 members, and now serves as a Director Emeritus for the organization.