The first woman matriculated in September of the following year, and the first female bachelor of divinity graduated in 1876.
What does B DIV stand for?
B DIV stands for Bachelor of Divinity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reverse Side, Record
- Semipostal (philatelic catalog prefix for non-standard stamps)
- Switzerland Postmark (for letters going to Sardinia)
- Tical (another name for baht, Thai currency)
- US Domestic Stamp Rate (18 cents, issued 15 May 1981)
- Y-Intercept (from the equation y = mx + b)
- Buendnis 90
- Bed and Breakfast (usually seen as B&B)
- Belgian Clearing-House Mechanism
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Samples in periodicals archive:
He received his undergraduate degree at UNC-Chapel Hill and earned a Bachelor of Divinity as well as a Ph.
in philosophy, then went on to do a Bachelor of Divinity at Knox College.
from the University of Texas in 1963, as well as a Bachelor of Divinity degree from the International Baptist Theological Seminary in Ruschlikon, Switzerland.
He held a bachelor of divinity degree from the graduate seminary of Phillips University, a master's degree in counseling psychology from the University of Oregon and a doctor of ministry degree from San Francisco Theological Seminary.
He also holds a bachelor of divinity degree from the University of London.
Wright earned a Bachelor of Divinity Degree, the equivalent of a Masters of Divinity, and a Masters in Biblical Languages from the university.
Sister Ethel Maud became the first Bachelor of Divinity at the University of Wales; brother Archie went into the East African jungle to hunt lions.