Members of Red Star's Delije fan group - who later provided the base for Serbian warlord Arkan's Tigers - attacked Dinamo's notorious Bad Blue Boys who were, in turn, charged by the Serb-dominated police force.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bad Blue Boys
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Be Back About That Time
- Base Band Assembly Unit
- Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia
- Boulogne-Billancourt Aide aux Victimes (French)
- Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften (German)
- Band Booster Association of West Bloomfield (Michigan)
- Borrower-Based Academic Year
- Baby Beehinds Bamboo (Australian modern cloth nappy)
- Baby Boomer Bistro (chat site)
- Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms
- Balik-Bayan Box (Filipino overseas delivery system)
- Balintawak Beer Brewery (Philippines)
- Ball-By-Ball (cricket coverage)
- Bam Bam Bigelow (wrestler)
- Bamboobat (baseball bat)
- Banana Bag & Bodice (theater company)
- Bankers Blanket Bond (insurance document)
- Barbara Byrd-Bennett (Ohio)
- Barclays Bank of Botswana
- Bare Bottom Boys (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thugs were linked to the Croatian football club Dinamo Zagreb's infamous right-wing supporters, the Bad Blue Boys.
The Bad Blue Boys, the hard-core of the Dinamo fans, have made clear that they feel his frequent outbursts are beginning to undermine the club, and questions are being asked about just how much of the money recouped in transfer fees is being reinvested.
A stadium that sends a shiver down the spine as the flares erupt and the Bad Blue Boys ultras turn up the noise.