Berkeley Resources Limited (ASX:BKY) has approved the decision to progress the Salamanca Uranium Project in Spain to the exploitation phase.
What does BKY stand for?
BKY stands for Berkeley Resources Limited (stock symbol; Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BKY
- Breakwater (nautical)
- Billion Kilowatt Hours
- Bonus Kompetisi Wisata Kebersamaan
- Blanche K. Werner Public Library (Trinity, TX)
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University
- Broder, Kurland, Webb, Uffner (literary, entertainment agency; California)
- Brookings, SD, USA - Brookings Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Beit Klal Yisrael (liberal Jewish congregation; London, UK)
- Bukavu, Zaire (airport code)
- Bird Key Yacht Club (Sarasota, FL)
- British Kiel Yacht Club (Germany)
- Bruce King Yacht Design (Newcastle, ME)
- Bank of Kentucky Financial
- Bradford-Keighley Youth Parliament (UK)
- Brothers Keepers Youth Program (est. 1996; New Jersey)
- Bill Koch Youth Ski League
- Bayesian Kullback Ying-Yang
- Betaalbare Koopwoningen Zaanstad (Dutch real estate company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berkeley Resources Limited (ASX:BKY) announced final results from the reverse circulation drilling program at Salamanca Uranium Project in Spain.
Companies News Berkeley Resources Limited (ASX:BKY) has entered into a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding ('MOU') with the Korea Electric Power Corporation ('KEPCO') (SEO:015760) to finance and develop Berkeley's Salamanca Uranium Project.