Desensitization of the isolated beta 2-adrenergic receptor by beta-adrenergic receptor kinase, cAMP-dependent protein kinase, and protein kinase C occurs via distinct molecular mechanisms.
What does B2AR stand for?
B2AR stands for Beta 2-Adrenergic Receptor (also seen as ADRB2)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of B2AR in our Acronym Attic
- Boeing Superfortress (US WWII bomber)
- Burroughs (Unisys) Shared Resource Processor
- Boots to Asses (workout motivation)
- Business to Administrators
- Business to Anyone
- Business to Applications
- Business to Arts
- Business to Assets
- Business to Associations
- Business to Auctions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beta 1/beta 2-adrenergic receptor heterodimerization regulates beta 2-adrenergic receptor internalization and ERK signaling efficacy.