The chairman estimated LED lighting could save around 85%, or 26 billion kilowatt hours, of the total 30 billion kilowatt hours of electricity that Taiwan's lighting consumes a year.
What does BkWh stand for?
BkWh stands for Billion Kilowatt Hours
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bent Knee Walker (dolls)
- Berne-Knox-Westerlo (Berne, NY; school district)
- Bernische Kraftwerke (German: Bernese Power Plants; Bern, Switzerland)
- Big Kahuna Wings (restaurant)
- BKW Farms, Inc. (Marana, AZ)
- Bloody Killing Warlords (Internet game clan)
- Bobylev-Krook-Wu (method for solving the Boltzmann Equation for a molecular system)
- Break Kilowatts (energy power)
- Breakwater (nautical)
- Bonus Kompetisi Wisata Kebersamaan
- Blanche K. Werner Public Library (Trinity, TX)
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization
- Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University
- Broder, Kurland, Webb, Uffner (literary, entertainment agency; California)
- Brookings, SD, USA - Brookings Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Beit Klal Yisrael (liberal Jewish congregation; London, UK)
- Berkeley Resources Limited (stock symbol; Australia)
- Bukavu, Zaire (airport code)
- Bird Key Yacht Club (Sarasota, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emomali Rakhmon, Tajik President stated that Sangtuda-2 will produce around 1 billion kilowatt hours annually when it is fully operational.
1 billion kilowatt hours of power, compared with 1.
ON produces approximately 30 billion kilowatt hours over a 165,000-kilometer network.
MidAmerican recently reached a milestone in Illinois of more than one billion kilowatt hours sold in the competitive electric market, along with natural gas sales of more than 10 billion cubic feet.
As of September 1999, participants have reduced energy use by several billion kilowatt hours and have cumulatively saved over $1.
These are the people who crunch the numbers, keeping track of 12 billion kilowatt hours a year, and recording transactions 2,000 times and 50 different ways," says SCL Power Management Director Paula Green.
Last year, Palo Verde generated 22 billion kilowatt hours, nearly 2 billion more than the second largest producer.