Coordinate point + size + + Textual boundary description ++ + Graphical boundary representation ++ + Coordinate-based definition of the ++ + boundary courts spatial planning Coordinate point -- -- Coordinate point + size -- -- Textual boundary description + -- Graphical boundary representation + + Coordinate-based definition of the ++ + Boundary
What does B-REP stand for?
B-REP stands for Boundary Representation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 9 other meanings of B-REP in our Acronym Attic
- Barriers to Physical Exercise and Disability (survey)
- Broadband Private Integrated Services Network
- Balanced scale of the Tinetti Performance-Oriented Mobility Assessment
- Brown-Peterson Recovery Progress Inventory (addiction treatment)
- Berger Qualitätsmanagement Beratung (German: Berger Quality Management Consulting; Kornwestheim, Germany)
- Broadband Q-Interface Signaling Protocol
- Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (diagnostics)
- Broadband-Remote Access Server
- Burst Rate-Division Multiple Access
- Brazil Rural Energy Enterprise Development
- Basic Area Navigation (aviation)
- Birnbaum - Saunders Distribution
- Surface Channel Display Console (Tartar)
- Broadcast Short Message Service
- Configuration Item Specification
- Buck-Tick (band)
- Broadband Terminal Adapter
- Broadcasting Technical Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Broadband Terminal Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are many types of representation, but currently the boundary representation is most used.
The features are defined by their boundary representation as a 3D triangular irregular network (3D TIN).
First ever use of geospatial information, bing[TM] maps and Windows Azure[TM] cloud technologies create highly accurate, real-time calculations with visual jurisdiction boundary representations BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, Wash.
CGM key capabilities include: Boundary Representation (B-rep) Modeling: the standard modeling paradigm for design, manufacturing and engineering applications Multi-Dimensional Modeling: a rich toolset to define and manipulate solid, surface and wire geometry History-Based Modeling: a design structure that tracks model changes and supports relationships between entities Model Construction: a comprehensive set of functionality to create and edit wire, solid and sheet bodies Free-form Model Design: a design option with advanced surfacing functionality Faceting: a function for generating a polygonal representation of the 3D model "We are pleased to offer V6 technology to the 3D development community to enable new, innovative applications on the desktop or in the cloud.
o I-DEAS Data Translator(TM) Pro/ENGINEER to I-DEAS imports solid boundary representations from Pro/ENGINEER to I-DEAS Master Series.
ACIS is an object oriented, boundary representation geometric modeling toolkit, written in C++, designed to be used as the "geometry engine" for next generation 3D applications.