For further information regarding these new procedures, contact Haldis Fearn, APL, 510-272-7427, or Matthew Henry, Burlington Northern, Chairman of the AAR Bureau of Explosives Steering Committee, 817-234-4204.
What does BOE stand for?
BOE stands for Bureau of Explosives
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOE
We have 49 other meanings of BOE in our Acronym Attic
- Boeotian (linguistics)
- Boletín Oficial del Estado (Spanish)
- Bored of Education (band)
- Break of Entry
- Brewers of Europe (Brussels, Belgium)
- Brick on Edge (construction)
- Brief of Evidence (legal)
- Brotherhood of Evil
- Buffered Oxide Etch
- Bureau of Engineering
- Bus Order Error
- Business Object Enterprise
- Business Opportunity Evaluation
- Beijing BOE Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
- Board of Executive Advisors
- Ethyl Biscoumacetate
- Boeing Alpine Society
- Bank of England Base Rate (mortgage rate)
- Blood Outgrowth Endothelial Cell
- Bogong Outdoor Education Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Purchase Order was signed after various discussions with railroad executives, shippers and rail tank car maintenance specialists at both the Bureau of Explosives Trade Show in Dallas, Texas (4/15-16/03) and at the AAR Tank Car Committee Members' Meeting in Houston, Texas (4/29-5/1/03).
announced today its patented JS75 SRV pressure relief valve will be displayed at the Bureau of Explosives Thirteenth Annual Hazardous Materials Seminar.