About the K-12 High Speed Network The mission of the California K-12 High Speed Network is to enable educators, students and staff across the state to have access to reliable high speed network, which has the capacity to deliver high quality online resources to support teaching and learning and promote academic achievement.
What does K12HSN stand for?
K12HSN stands for California K-12 High Speed Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kellgren and Lawrence (arthritis grading scale)
- Kidney to Liver (ratio)
- K Out of M (reliability)
- Kindred: The Embraced (TV series based on the Vampire: The Masquerade game)
- Kayak (one person)
- Keratin 10
- 100km Analyzed Field File
- Kaliber 10000 (web zine)
- Kindergarten through 12th Grade (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Netcordia, a leading provider of network analysis solutions, and the California K-12 High Speed Network (K12HSN), the administrator of the state's high speed educational network, today announced a partnership to provide educators, students and staff with improved end-to-end access to high-speed networks.