com/) has been in the software process improvement and assessment business since 1990, and is the market leader in project management products that comply with the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model for Software (SW- CMM(R)) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Current Maturing Long-Term Debt
- Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust Inc. (Delaware)
- College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario
- Cellules Musculaires Lisses Vasculaires (French: Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell)
- Cherry Mottle Leaf Virus
- Comitato Maria Letizia Verga (Italian: Maria Letizia Verga Committee)
- Call Me Maybe (song)
- Calvert Marine Museum (Maryland)
- Câmara Municipal de Mangualde (Portugese: City Council of Mangualde)
- Cargo Movement Module
- Cash Money Millionaires
- Catastrophic Major Medical Insurance
- Celebrity Model Management
- Cell Membrane Model
- Center for Medicare Management (major component of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Center for Modular Microsystems (Louisiana State University)
- Center for Molecular Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Molecular Modeling (US NIH)
- Central Maine Midwives
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CMMI represents the consolidation of the following models: * The Capability Maturity Model for Software (SW-CMM) v2.
Optimal Solutions and Technologies (OST) has announced that the company has been assessed at Level 3 of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) across its entire organization.
SAN DIEGO -- BAE Systems is the first company to be rated Level 5 in systems and software engineering maturity using the new Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI([R])) version 1.
We are zealots in NAVAIR on process improvement--capability maturity model (CMM) and capability maturity model integration (CMMI)--and this article is very timely.
an information technology company that delivers innovative technology solutions to federal, state, and local government organizations, today announced it has achieved a Level 3 rating of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Systems Engineering and Software Engineering.
is pleased to announce that it has achieved the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 rating.
have received Level 5 certification against the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).