Last year's gathering in Kiev was preceded by talk that the EBRD's work was nearing completion in central and eastern Europe -- and Australia had signalled that it would leave the institution in 2010.
What does C&EE stand for?
C&EE stands for Central and Eastern Europe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Collection and Exploitation
- Communication & Electronics (US DoD)
- Compliance and Enforcement (branch)
- Computation and Events
- Conductor & Engineer (railroad)
- Conference & Events (various locations)
- Construction & Engineering (industry sector)
- Contributory & Eligible (Sprint)
- Craps & Eleven (gambling game)
- Customs & Excise
- Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad Company
- Chemical and Engineering News (American Chemical Society)
- Containment and Effects Team Leader
- Containment and Effects Team Member
- Cables & Foundations
- Called and Failed (missed court appearance; North Carolina)
- Carriage & Freight
- Carrying and Forwarding
- Celcius, Fahrenheit
- Cell and Flare
Samples in periodicals archive:
OBI plans to use these funds to further expand its footprint throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
Echinococcus multilocularis: new epidemiological insights in Central and Eastern Europe.
instability in Central and Eastern Europe "has historically been a major contribution to aggressive behavior.
Behind China, central and eastern Europe again showed the sharpest increase in rubber offtake compared to other regions last year.
While things there are still tough--and may get even tougher--my travels in Central and Eastern Europe during the past several years have convinced me that the combination of institutional reforms, popular support for real democratic government, and the number of skilled and highly educated people in these countries eventually can bear tremendous fruit.
ORION NETWORK SYSTEMS LAUNCHES FIRST 'DESKTOP TO DESKTOP' TELECOMMUNICATIONS LINK FOR CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE VIDEO PRESS BRIEFING WILL CONNECT PRAGUE AND WASHINGTON TODAY WASHINGTON, Nov.
51% in Central and Eastern Europe but these declines were more than compensated for by the dramatic rises of in Asia Pacific as well as in Latin and Central America (23.