The Chartered Product Designer (CProdDes) registration will sit alongside the existing Chartered Engineer and Chartered Environmentalist designations already offered by the IED and will enable those Members who are not necessarily engineers, but who work in industrial and product design to gain the highest level of professional recognition.
What does CEnv stand for?
CEnv stands for Chartered Environmentalist (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Continuous ENergy TRansport Module
- Uniunea Nationala a Cooperatiei de Consum (National Union of Consumer Co-Operatives; Romania)
- Central Environmental Nursery Trade Show
- Civil, Economic, Natural, Technological, & Subsequent (Hazards)
- Conservation Education Now for Tennessee Students
- Consumer Education and Training Services (est. 1995; Seattle, WA)
- Cook Electric's Network Teleprocessing System (Nortel)
- Customer Equipment Network Testing Service (AT&T)
- Cyberoperations Enhanced Network and Training Simulators
- Central Skill-at-Arms Meeting
- Central Value Added Taxes (India)
- Corps of Engineers, North Western Divsion (Portland, OR and Omaha, Nebraska)
- Corps of Engineers, Norh Western Division, Missouri River Region (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Corps of Engineers, North Western Division, North Pacific Region (Portland, OR)
- Corps of Engineers Northwestern Division Omaha District
- Centre for Women's Research (Sri Lanka)
- Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla (Washington)
- Council of European National Youth Committees
- Council of European Youth Committees
- Council on the Environment of New York City
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chartered Environmentalist: CEnv - registration as a Chartered Environmentalists via ICE is available, a Chartered Environmentalist applies sustainable environmental management across all aspects of their working life.
With a PhD in hydro-geochemistry, and degree in geology, Grant is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Wastes Management, a Fellow of the Geological Society and a Chartered Environmentalist.
Professor Roger Falconer Chartered Environmentalist ICE Wales Cymru and Cardiff University, Keith Jones Chartered Environmentalist Director ICE Wales Cymru
Brown is a chartered environmentalist and scientist and holds an MSc in Environmental Engineering.
After being accepted as a member, the CIOB will now apply for a license to grant the Chartered Environmentalist qualification to members of the Institute.
Ed Ellis, MCIOB; MSc Arch AEES SD & ACT - is a Chartered Environmentalist and MD of Hybrid Earth Technology Ltd.
This role has grown over the years and I'm now a chartered environmentalist and environmental manager for the whole of Europe.