the emerging leader in the burgeoning field of nanotechnology-enabled systems, was recognized in half of this year's nanotechnology-related innovations selected in the Chemical and Engineering News Nanotech & Molecular Electronics Highlights for 2003.
What does C&EN stand for?
C&EN stands for Chemical and Engineering News (American Chemical Society)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Compliance and Enforcement (branch)
- Computation and Events
- Conductor & Engineer (railroad)
- Conference & Events (various locations)
- Construction & Engineering (industry sector)
- Contributory & Eligible (Sprint)
- Craps & Eleven (gambling game)
- Customs & Excise
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad Company