APACHE is well positioned and committed to maintaining its leadership position in the development and delivery of scientifically sound clinical and economic outcomes information across the full continuum of health care and complete range of patient and financial decision making.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Clinical and Economic Outcomes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Ethics Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
- Child Exploitation and Obscenity
- Chinese-American Elected Officials
- Christians Encouraging Others
- Christmas and Easter Only (church attendance)
- Civic Engagement Office (various schools)
- Civil Enforcement Officer (UK)
- Civil Engineering Operations
- Cleaved Edge Overgrowth
- Club Europe Oric (computer club; France)
- Coastal Environmental Organization (Georgia)
- Code Enforcement Officer
- Collège Européen d'Orthodontie (French: European College of Orthodontics)
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Combine Expensive Operations
- Comité Européen de l'Outillage (French: Association of European Tool Manufacturers)
- Commercial Electronic Office (software)
- Commissaire à l'Environnement de l'Ontario (French: Ontario Environment Commissioner; Ontario, Canada)
- Commission de l'Europe Occidentale (French: Commission of Western Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical and economic outcomes of this test group will be compared to those of a randomly-selected asthma patient control group to evaluate the effectiveness of the CareSense for Asthma intervention.
Stability of antidepressant use patterns is important because patients with stable therapy may experience more favorable clinical and economic outcomes than patients who have interrupted therapy, who discontinue treatment too early, or who must try more than one medication before they find one that works for them," said Dr.