today announced the winners of its Third Annual Commitment to Quality Awards during its 2004 International Convention, held in Palm Beach, Florida, October 31 to November 3.
What does C2Q stand for?
C2Q stands for Commitment to Quality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Computer-to-Plate (printing)
- Concept to Production
- Construction-to-Permanent (home purchase financing)
- Consumer to Producer
- Contract to Permanent
- Central Counties Partnership for Power
- Command & Control Proponency Branch Assessment
- Command and Control Personal Computer
- Command and Control for the PC-Combat Net Radio (US DoD)
- Census 2000 Publicity Office (US Census Bureau)
- Click to Run (software)
- Colleagues Committed to Redesign
- Command and Control Registry
- Committed to Redesign Program (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Complex to Real (data output)
- Concept to Reality (biannual magazine; Altair Engineering, Inc.)
- Consumer to Retailer
- Combat Crew Rest & Relaxation (USAF)
- Command & Control Requirements Database
- Command and Control Requirements Identification Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
Award recipients included: Commitment to Quality Awards - Confederation College; Commitment to Quality Awards - Smurfit Stone Container Canada; Commitment to Quality Awards - Valhalla Inn; Environmental Stewardship Award - Thunder Bay Auto Parts; Chair of the Board Award - Jon Christianson; Chair of the Board Award - Melissa Kusznier; Chair of the Board Award - Barry Streib; Business Excellence Award: Micro (1-6 Employees) - Take A Hike
JUST THE FACTS Who: Lincoln Healthcare Events and Contemporary Long Term Care What: LTC 100 Where: Pinehurst Resort, Pinehurst, North Carolina When: June 4-6,20(N) SAMPLE AD CAMPAIGN Commitment to quality Americans are living longer .
The high marks we received from the ISO audit team are a reflection of not only our commitment to quality but to Van Leer's commitment to quality worldwide.
The URAC accreditation process demonstrates a commitment to quality services and serves as a framework to improve business processes through benchmarking organizations against nationally recognized standards.
Barnett Bank selected Equifax for its "Partners in Quality" award and, in an uncommon gesture of appreciation, also gave Equifax the "Force of Excellence" award, an award for commitment to quality and dedication usually reserved for only internal associates.
Additionally, ITG demonstrates their commitment to quality with the establishment of a new business unit, Quality, Standards & Performance Solutions.
Both winners have demonstrated a lasting organizational commitment to quality improvement through participation by designing comprehensive quality policies that are communicated throughout their organizations; by having clear timelines for achieving quality and participation goals; by providing the training necessary to help internal and external parties reach quality goals; by measuring results; and by implementing continuous improvement efforts to improve upon existing practices.