Carnegie Mellon University scientists and their colleagues in the international Consortium for Speech Translation Advanced Research (C-STAR) will conduct an international video conference to demonstrate a travel planning system on the Web that employs groundbreaking computer speech-to- speech translation technologies that will translate among six languages at six different locations around the world.
What does C-STAR stand for?
C-STAR stands for Consortium for Speech Translation Advanced Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 9 other meanings of C-STAR in our Acronym Attic
- central-supramolecular activation complex
- Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network
- Convolutional Single Parity Check
- Product Specification
- Canadian-South Pacific Ocean Development Program (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Canada-South Pacific Ocean Development Program (Canada)
- Single Signal, Canonical Decomposition
- Single Signal, Canonical Decomposition with Averaging
- Certified School Social Work Specialist
- Capricorn Surface-to-Air Defense
- Comsoft Short Term Conflict Alert
- Coalition to Stop the War against Yugoslavia
- Certified Social Work Case Manager
- Certified Social Worker in Health Care
- Conditioning-Test Paradigm (anatomy)
- Cretaceous-Tertiary (geologic boundary; also K-T, CT)
- Cross-Taggart Solution (cryobiology)
- Contingency-Theater Automated Planning System
- Cortical Thymic Epithelial Cell Line (cell culturing)
- Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care