Don't Bring It to Work Sylvia LaFair Wiley 989 Market Streeet, San Francisco, CA 94103-1741 Creative Energy Options (publicity) 45 Country Place Lane, White Haven, PA 18661 9780470404362, $24.
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Creative Energy Options
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Consider Every Option
- Consulting Engineers of Ontario
- Continuing Education Online
- Continuing Education Option
- Convoy Escort Oiler
- Cooperative Extension and Outreach
- Cornell Entrepreneur Organization
- Corporate Europe Observatory
- Corporate Executive Officer (less common)
- Council for Economic Outreach
- Creative Engineering Options, Inc.
- Cretin Extremely Overpaid
- Crew Earth Observations
- Customer Experience Officer (various companies)
- Cutting Edge Optronics
- Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
- Central European Operating Agency
- Centre d'Écoute et d'Orientation pour Adolescents (French: Centre for Listening and Guidance for Teenagers)
- Centre d'Évaluation et d'Observation de l'Adolescent (French: Adolescent Assessment and Observation Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 /PRNewswire/ -- "Don't Bring It to Work," published by Jossey Bass and written by Sylvia Lafair, PhD, President of Creative Energy Options, Inc.
About Sylvia Lafair: Lafair is an international leadership and communications expert and president of Creative Energy Options (CEOinc).