A NATO center for studying, creating, and perfecting the capacities of the Alliance in crisis management and disaster relief is to be set up in the Bulgarian capital Sofia, Bulgarian Deputy Defense Minister Avgustina Tsvetkova announced Tuesday.
What does XISM stand for?
XISM stands for Crisis Management (computer science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- XACCT Interface Server (XACCT)
- Xapakdy Integrations Systems (York, PA)
- Xenon Infrared Searchlight
- Xerox Imaging Systems (now Nuance Communications; Burlington, MA)
- Xiamen International School (China)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Intranet System (software)
- XML Integration Services
- Xploring Inner Space
- Xtranet Internet Services (South Africa)
- Xtreme Internet Solutions
- Xavier Institute of Social Service
- Xerox Industry Solutions & Services
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Interactive Slide Show
- Candidate Gene for X-Inactivation Center
- X Inactive-Specific Transcript (genetics)
- Xi'an International Studies University (China)
- Xavier Institute for Tribal Education (Gamharia, India)
- Xiamen International Trade and Industrial Company, Ltd. (Xiamen, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contents are grouped in four main topics: the concept of mega-crisis and mega-crisis management, crisis management of mega-natural disasters, management of man-made mega-crises, and identifying mega-threats and vulnerabilities.
Global professional services company Towers Watson has entered the crisis management market with the appointments of Christof Bentele and Chris Holt.
Crisis Management In Japan & the United States James L.
DETROIT, July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- In a continuing effort to strengthen the supply chain, the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) launches training for crisis management and business recovery -- the first of its kind for the automotive industry.
Until recently, most general managers did not care about corporate security," says Bruce Blythe, CEO of Atlanta-based Crisis Management International, whose teams of former FBI agents and counselors have advised more than 200 companies on security risks, most of them since September 11.
will provide an array of services including: * planning for preservation of corporate reputation and shareholder value; * crisis management solutions and risk-reduction planning; * continuity planning for business operations; * pre-incident crisis communications consulting; * consulting on design and creation of crisis response centers; * threat assessments and security consulting; and * litigation settlements and buyouts.
LIVERPOOL PR firm Kenyon Fraser has set up a crisis management unit.