Through coatings, antimicrobials such as natamycin are slowly released onto the cheese surface, maintaining a critical concentration for an extended period of time.
What does C* stand for?
C* stands for Critical Concentration (concentration at which intermolecular interaction occurs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cosmo and Wanda (TV show characters)
- Country & Western
- Cushman & Wakefield (Shanghai, China real estate company)
- Charleston & Western Carolina (railroad)
- Chicago & West Michigan Railroad
- Connecticut & Western Massachusetts Mensa
- Christians United for Prosperity
- Combat (Air Artillery) B
- Channel De-Interleaver/De-Interleaving (also seen as CDIL)
- Concentration as a function of Time
- C Augmented (music)
- C Object-Oriented Programming Language
- Control Plus Diet (research treatment group)
- control and hypertonic saline (physiology)
- Cytokines and Lipopolysaccharides
- C Minor (music)
- Introduction to Federal Supply Catalogs & Related Publications (Army)
- Environmental Control Unit for DEPMEDS
- Huron (cargo aircraft)
- Provider (cargo aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These critical concentration parameters were determined in this research from rheological data, prior the preparation of chitosan-based scaffolds.
This prevents the concentration of calcium ions in the cytoplasm from reaching a critical concentration that damages the cells.
Business Expo will discuss critical concentrations in all categories with an emphasis in the key 12 categories concerning matters of increase profitability and efficiency.
This is understandable because a change of 10 ng/L at a concentration of 10 ng/L represents a 100% change, whereas at 100 ng/L it represents a 10% change, demonstrating the need to do these types of experiments at critical concentrations for anyanalyte.
[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Dynamics of ionic transport: Breakthrough curves at critical concentrations Figure 4 shows the breakthrough curves for leaching with 10 mmol/L CaCl2 followed by leaching at critical concentrations of SAR 15 at various electrolyte concentrations.
Even within a literary and critical concentration on fantasy as a genre, the removal of social context could be read as a distortion of MacDonald's meaning.
The study presented in this paper shows that in real leak scenarios, the critical concentration is the concentration of the flammable component in the room where the leak occurs and not the highest concentration of the flammable component in the cylinder.