Materials and equipment used by the contractor to carry out the object of the contract must spelniacwymagania relevant standards, as well as have the technical equivalent - ie not gorszeniz parameters of materials and equipment approved by the Purchaser for use in sieciachelektroenergetycznych of the Purchaser, in the current directory with him.
What does . stand for?
. stands for Current Directory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Verification Period Square of the Pearson Correlation Coefficient (meteorology)
- Trademark (usually written: ™)
- US Flag (emoticon)
- Positive Expected Value (gambling odds)
- Tornado/Waterspout (METAR weather)
- Sexual Health and Empowerment (Program; University of California, San Francisco)
- Negative Expected Value (gambling odds)
- 13C-Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/) a current directory of all its physicians, listing their educational and professional backgrounds, their medical specializations and their relationships with industry.
By default, Explorer displays the current directory name in both the window title bar and the address bar.
To receive a free copy of the current directory and details of how to place a fee advert, send a s.
He started Aboriginal Connections as the web site for the Native Access Program for Engineering at Lakehead University and upgraded it to its current directory status in 1999.
The site includes information about the KCMA Certification Program, the current Directory of Certified Manufacturers, a membership list including addresses and phone numbers, and information about the KCMA, e.
We can arrange to fax you selected sections from the most current Directory.
xls with the current month reports easy, since the hyperlinks are edited to point to the current directory.