The package heads straight for the cell nucleus where a different chemical environment breaks the bond, freeing ScFv 18-2 to attack the regulatory region of DNA-dependent protein kinase, an enzyme essential to DNA repair.
What does DNA-PK stand for?
DNA-PK stands for DNA-dependent Protein Kinase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Down Auxiliary
- Downriver Numismatic Association
- Drug 'n Alcohol (band)
- Dynamic Network Administration (Ericsson)
- Dynamic Network Analyzer (Lucent)
- Dynamic Network Architecture
- Genentech, Inc (stock symbol)
- National Dyslexia Association (humor)
- DNA Identification Technology and Human Rights Center
- DNA Malignancy Grade (tumor)
- Defective DNA of the Bacteria Escherichia Coli
- Delayed Neutron Activation Analysis
- Deutsche Neuro AIDS Arbeitsgemeinschaft eV (German: German Association of Neuro-AIDS; est. 1996; Hanover, Germany)
- Driffield Navigation Amenities Association (UK)
- Durham and Northumberland Archery Association (UK)
- Delayed Neutron Activation Analysis System
- De Nouvelles Architectures pour les Communications (French: New Architectures for Communications)
- Dedicated Network Access Connection
- Duke Network Analysis Center (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Dynamic Network Access Control (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genes down-regulated in parathyroid adenoma are related to cellular growth and apoptosis--genes from the mitogen-activated protein kinase group and DNA-dependent protein kinase group.
DNA-dependent protein kinase is activated by nicks and larger single-stranded gaps.