Bulgaria has switched to daylight saving time Sunday, turning clocks one hour ahead at 3 am.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for Daylight Saving Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Services and Syndication Server (Oracle)
- Daily Slot Tournament (seen in casino ads and signs)
- Dangerous Softair Team (France)
- Data Source Type (computing)
- Data Storage and Transfer
- Data Storage Technology
- Data Support Team
- Data Systems Technician
- Data Systems Test
- Daughters of Saint Thomas
- Decision Support Template
- Decision Support Tools
- Dedicated Service Tools
- Dedicated System Time
- Deep Space Transponder
- Defense & Space Talks
- Defense and Special Teams (fantasy football)
- Defense Suppression Threat
- Define Substrate Technology (assessment of the potability of drinking water)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
[[nid:1117217]] Daylight saving time starts this weekend, so be sure to "spring forward" one hour at 2 a.
SOUTHWICK Now that daylight saving time is behind us for another year, we can imagine how it came to be in the first place.
Since March, 27th, 2011 daylight saving time becomes the cores - transition to winter time any more will not be in the autumn.
The kingdom adopted the daylight saving time on May 2 with the aim of saving energy and reducing the time difference between the country and its regional and international economic partners.
ANKARA, Mar 21, 2010 (TUR) -- Daylight saving time in Turkey will begin on March 28.
Islamabad, 19 March , 2009 (Frontier Star) -- Local businessmen in a meeting chaired by Mian Shaukat Masud, President, Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry said that trade and industry had achieved better results during last summer from the experience of Daylight Saving Time (DST).
Daylight Saving Time Affected by the Energy Policy Act of 2005 - ZEELAND, Mich.