ANSTO also determined that its uranium analysis of the samples by delayed neutron activation procedure were significantly higher than RUN's powder-XRF assays and were closer to the gamma logging results.
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Delayed Neutron Activation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Duke Nukem II (computer game)
- Duke Nukem 3D (video game)
- Daily News and Analysis (India; newspaper)
- Dark Native Apostle (gaming)
- Data Not Available
- Datanetwork Associates (Software)
- De Nieuw Amsterdam (theater group)
- Defense Nuclear Agency
- Definitely Not Attractive
- Delaware Nurses Association
- Delivery Network Accelerator (BitTorrent)
- Delta Nu Alpha
- Denver Newspaper Agency (Denver, CO)
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uranium analysis by Delayed Neutron Counting (DNC), also referred to as Delayed Neutron Activation Analysis, is one of the main uses for the reactor.
Analyses were performed by Activation Laboratories in Ancaster, Ontario, an approved, accredited laboratory, using the delayed neutron activation technique, which gives accurate results for samples carrying up to one percent uranium.