The HPPO process now enables the eco-friendly oxidation agent to also be used in the chemical direct synthesis of propylene oxide.
What does D-S stand for?
D-S stands for Direct Synthesis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 140 other meanings of D-S in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Packet Fair Queueing
- Differential Parallel Interference Cancellation
- Developmental Surveillance and Screening Policy Implementation Project
- Distributed Packet Reservation Multiple Access
- Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Dynamic Readiness Assessment Model (Naval vessel readiness evaluation program)
- Densified Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Designated Real Estate Owned Specialist (US real estate industry)
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (UK)
- Dynamic Reservation Multiple Access (usually seen as DRMA)
- Duplicate Selective Acknowledgment
- Display System using High-Aspect-Ratio Projection (Microsoft)
- Degeneracy-Dependent Self-Interaction Correction
- Defense Strategic Integrated Decision Environment (US DoD)
- Digital Single Lens Reflex (cameras)
- Distributed Superconductor Magnetic Energy Storage
- Distortion with Signal-To-Noise Ratio (curve)
- D-Shaped Optical Fiber Transmission
- Process Specification
- Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, X-ray diffraction patterns ascertained direct synthesis of crystallite zinc nanoparticles," he added.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Wideband radar and wideband satellite communications signals use carrier frequencies that are beyond the direct synthesis and direct analysis capabilities of wideband RF instruments.
Patent #7,794,969, titled "Methods and Compositions for the Recombinant Biosynthesis of n-Alkanes," covers the use of engineered photosynthetic microorganisms for the direct synthesis of diesel molecules.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The researchers at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran, introduced a new method for direct synthesis of nanocomposites from metallic oxides.
For many applications fewer instruments and less complicated setups will be required through the inherent direct synthesis capabilities of the AWG platform combined with RFXpress.
Headwaters and Evonik continue to work together under a separate joint venture arrangement, developing a direct synthesis process for the production of hydrogen peroxide.
In this research, we used polymethyl methacrylate for nanolithography process for the purpose of direct synthesis of nanostructures," Sediqeh S.