The Parallel Doctrine and Covenants Joseph Smith Jr.
What does D and C stand for?
D and C stands for Doctrine and Covenants (LDS Scripture)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pneumatic Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Radioplane Company (manufacturer's symbol)
- Surface Drift (US DoD)
- Tenacious D (band)
- Total Drift, Data (US DoD)
- Total Outside Dose (radiation)
- Tunisian Dinar (unit of currency)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (22 cents, introduced 17 Nov 1985)
- Dilation and Curettage
- Diamox 250 Mg (medicine dosage)
- Doctor of Automobile Engineering (also seen as D AU ENG)
- Doctor of Automobile Engineering (also seen as D AU E)
- Deployment Day
- Doctor of Environmental Sciences and Engineering (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Doctor of Humanities (degree)
- Depot Level of Maintenance
- Director Level (various organizations)
- Datum allowing for maximum drift (distance)
- Datum allowing for minimum drift (distance)
- Doctor of Ministry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bishop from Salt Lake City cites a passage from the Doctrine and Covenants as proof that it is OK to be a red-wearing University of Utah fan.