Managing a water account The Rio Grande water for Elephant Butte Irrigation District and El Paso farmers is stored at Elephant Butte until it's needed, like a massive bank account just waiting for drawdowns.
What does EBID stand for?
EBID stands for Elephant Butte Irrigation District
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBID
- Electron Bombardment Induced Conductivity
- Environmental Background Information Center (State College, PA)
- European Banks International Company SA
- European Business Information Conference
- Ecumenical Bishops' Initiative for Children and Families
- Electronic Banking Internet Communication Standard (Germany)
- Electronic Benefit Issuance and Control System
- European Business and Innovation Centre (EU)
- ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) Bank for Investment and Development
- Electron Beam-Induced Deposition
- Earnings Before Income taxes Depreciation and Amortization
- Earnings Before Interest, Depreciation And Amortization
- East Beds Invitation Darts League (UK)
- E-Business Industry Development Scheme (Singapore)
- Electronic Bill Information Delivery System
- Earnings Before Interest Depreciation and Tax
- Earnings Before Interest Depreciation Taxes and Amortization
- ETV Binary Interchange Format
- European Banking Insurance Fair
- East Brunswick Independent Fire Company (East Brunsick, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elephant Butte Irrigation District farmers in Southern New Mexico received little water out of the reservoir this year, not enough to get their crops halfway through the growing season.
u Phillip King -- Associate professor of civil engineering at New Mexico State University and a consultant to the Elephant Butte Irrigation District.