RUSTOM, the medium- altitude long endurance unmanned aerial vehicle ( UAV) being developed by the Aeronautical Development Establishment -- a Defence Research and Development Organisation ( DRDO) lab specialising in UAVs and flight control systems -- was successfully flown on Sunday.
What does E-UAV stand for?
E-UAV stands for Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of E-UAV in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Total Access Communication System
- Enhanced-Time Division Multiple Access (Cellular Telephone)
- Extended-Time Division Multiple Access (Ratelindo)
- Operational Effectiveness Tests
- Electronic Technical Manual Deficiency Evaluation Report
- Electrical Twitch-Obtaining Intramuscular Stimulation
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Extended True Single-Phase Clock
- Enhanced Television
- États-Unis (French: United States)
- E-DCH (Enhanced Dedicated Channel) Uplink Control Channel
- Evolved UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access
- Expected Value
- Enhanced Vestigial Sideband (video technology)
- Embedded Wireless Energy-Harvesting Prototype (electrical engineering)
- Engdahl-Zigangirov (bound)
- Enhanced Zero-Forcing Block Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Electronic Magazine
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE HERMES 900, which debuted at the 2007 Paris Air Show, is a tactical, medium altitude, long endurance unmanned aerial vehicle.
It's also the core technology of Long Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
In particular, the two companies will evaluate: ground surveillance systems; high altitude, long- endurance unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) technology; maritime UAV technology, including real-time signal processing; airborne radar for military transport; naval radars and wide bandwidth data link technology for reconnaissance.
This breakthrough development in ironless core motors represents the third generation of motor technology originally used on AeroVironment's Helios high-altitude long endurance unmanned aerial vehicles.
June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The second Tier III Minus DarkStar High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) successfully completed its first flight today.
Navy's F/A-18 and new attack submarines, and the Department of Defense's Global Hawk High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
Company Selected to Build Tier II Plus High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle SAN DIEGO, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- A team of aerospace companies headed by Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical (TRA), an operating company of Teledyne, Inc.