A The shares now are traded ex-interest from April 1, 2013.
What does X-I stand for?
X-I stands for Ex-Interest
This definition appears very rarely
- Extraterrestrial Combat Unit (game)
- Experimental-Crew Return Vehicle (X-38 International Space Station Lifeboat; aka CRV, XCRV, X-38)
- X-Entertainment (website)
- eXperimental û Fire Integration Support Team
- Cross-correlation Frequency Resolved Optical Gating
- eXempt from the General Declassification Schedule
- Xbar Generator
- Time crisis planning sequence is initiated by a Warning Order (precedes N-hour)
- XML Key Information Service Specification
- XML Key Registration Service Specification (W3C)
- Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Extra Military Expense
- Optimised Exchange Between All Modes of All Conforming Consignments (freight transportation; Pell Frischmann Consultants, Ltd.)
- Cross-Coupled Mach-Zehnder Modulator
- Transmitter Off
Samples in periodicals archive:
The shares now are traded ex-interest and ex-dividends from December 30, 2004.
The shares now are traded ex-interest from December 28th, 2010.
The shares now are traded ex-interest from May 29, 2009.
V - EX-DATE The shares will start being traded ex-interest and ex-dividends on December 16, 2003 in Bovespa (the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange, in Brazil).
Please note that shares acquired on January 22, and thereafter, will be traded Ex-Interest on Capital Stock.
The shares now are traded ex-interest from January 27, 2009.
The shares now are traded ex-interest from August 13, 2008.