The Extensible Configuration Checklist Description Format (XCCDF) was developed in consultation with industry and is vendor-neutral.
What does XCCDF stand for?
XCCDF stands for Extensible Configuration Checklist Description Format (specification language; US DOC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- X Protocol C Binding
- X-Chromatin Body (genetics)
- XML Common Biometric Format
- XML Common Business Library
- Cross Country Competition
- Expansion Cross-Connect (Module; Eastern Research)
- X.25 Control Center
- Xerxes Computer Corporation (Bloomington, MN)
- XML Commerce Connector (Commerce One, Inc.)
- Xstrata Canada Corporation (mining)
- X Common Client Interface
- Cross-Country Downhill (skiing competition)
- Eastern Caribbean Dollar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Xinjiang Communications Department (China)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Canon/Developer
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Compressed Document Engine (file library)
- Xbox Community Developer Program
- Extracted Container Delivery System
Samples in periodicals archive:
eXtensible Configuration Checklist Description Format (XCCDF) - a structured collection of specification language for writing configuration, security checklists and benchmarks.
SCAP includes the following standards: * Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE[R]) * Common Configuration Enumeration (CCE[TM]) * Common Platform Enumeration (CPE[TM]) * Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) * eXtensible Configuration Checklist Description Format (XCCDF) * Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language (OVAL[TM]) atsec has longstanding experience with IT security testing, evaluation and validation of software and hardware products.