The seminar, titled "COADE moves heaven to earth - Point Clouds to Intelligent 3D Models", will highlight how the same 3D model can be used to automatically create such deliverables as fabrication isometrics, plans, sections, elevations and complete bills of material.
What does FAB ISO stand for?
FAB ISO stands for Fabrication Isometric
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Friendship across Borders (Germany)
- Fuel Air Bomb
- Fugasnaya Awiatsyonna Bomba (Russian Federation Air Force series of general purpose freefall iron bmbs)
- Fulfillment, Assurance, and Billing (operational process areas for Telecommunication Service Providers)
- Fully Acknowledged Broadcast (Thunderbirds TV series)
- Fully Advised and Briefed (Thunderbirds TV show)
- Functional Airspace Block (Single European Sky)
- Fundación Amigos de los Bosques
- FURY (Fellowship of United Reformed Youth) Advisory Board
- Futures After Birth (UK program for teen parents)
- First Allo BMT for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Family of Advanced Beyond-Line-of-Sight Terminals
- Federation of Asian Biotech Associations
- Financial and Business Assistance (Iowa Department of Natural Resources)
- Florida Association for Behavior Analysis
- For Artists, By Artists (artists' group; Memphis, TN)
- Frankfort Avenue Business Association (Louisville, KY)
- Functional Airspace Block Approach (EU)
- Functional Analysis By Association (Chang Bioscience, Inc.)
- Food and Beverage Australia Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
The article goes on to describe how integrated plant design and engineering solutions allow information to be made accessible to others in either a read-only or editable form and automate the creation of deliverables such as 2D fabrication isometrics from the piping model, bills of material and reports.
The PIDMO application includes CAD extension tools that allow designers to automatically apply project data updates to fabrication isometric drawings and to process and instrument diagrams without the need to manually open up each drawing to make those changes.