Michael Miao, Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Olympic Swimmer in the 23rd Olympic Games.
What does FAAOS stand for?
FAAOS stands for Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FAAOS in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry
- Fellow of the American Academy of Osteopathy
- Field Artillery Air Observer
- Florida Auto Auction of Orlando
- Foundation of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (San Francisco, CA; est. 1980)
- Free-Atom Atomic Orbital
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Fleet Air Arm Officers Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Federal-Aid Airport Program
- Federation of Accrediting Associations of the Philippines
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Filipino American Association of Pittsburgh
- Fire Alarm Annunciator Panel
- Fiscal Affairs and Administrative Policy
- Fixed Asset Acquisition Program
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Framework for African Agricultural Productivity
- Fundação Armando Álvares Penteado (University from São Paulo - Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beaule, MD, of Orthopaedic Hospital was inducted as a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons during a ceremony at the Academy's 71st annual meeting in San Francisco.