What does FAACM stand for?
FAACM stands for Fellowship in the American Academy of Case Management (American Institute of Health Care Professionals)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fatal Accident Assessment Committee
- Fédération des Associations Africaines et Créoles (French: Federation of African and Creole Associations)
- Ford Amateur Astronomy Club
- Freeware Advanced Audio Coder
- Functional Area Agreement Coordinator (USAF)
- Fur and Alligator Advisory Council (Louisiana)
- Accredited Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fight Against Animal Cruelty in Europe (UK)
- Fundação Antônio Antonieta Cintra Gordinho (Portugese: Foundation - Antoinette and Antonio Savannah Highway; est. 1957; Brazil)
- Federal Aviation Administration Acquisition Clauses
- Filipino-American Association of Certified Public Accountants (Seattle, WA)
- Feasibility Assessment of Afforestation for Carbon Sequestration (Canadian Forest Service)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- First American Asset Closing Services (various locations)
- Fixed Asset Accounting and Control System (Virginia)
- Families against Abusive Chiropractic Treatments (Canada)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Clinical Toxicology
- Functional Assessment of Anorexia/Cachexia Therapy (appetite assessment)
- Facts on Alternative AIDS Compounds and Treatments
- Free AIDS Advice Counselling Treatment (support for people with or affected by AIDS)