You can talk about the real problems and real demands with the second generation but you can\'92t with the first generation because their reality is a constructed and imagined reality.
What does 1GSS stand for?
1GSS stands for First Generation (Video) Surveillance System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Assist Fire/Ambulance
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business Telephone Line
- Single Line, Flat Rate, Business, Hunt Group
- One Form of Entry (UK schools admissions)
- First Field Forces Vietnam
- Single-Line, Flat-Rate, Residential
- One For The Road
- Galileo International
- First Global Enterprise, Inc.
- First Generation Language
- 1 Health (gaming clan)
- Drunk Home (police incident report)
- First Half (of the year)
- One Handed Typing (either due to eating or nursing a baby)
- One Hectare Telescope (project)
- Blockage/Breakdown on Highway (police incident code)
- 1st Infantry Division (US Army)
- First Information Operations Command (formerly the Land Information Warfare Agency LIWA)
- Juvenile Complaint (police incident report)
- 1st Joint Public Affairs Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conclusions may not be news to many in higher education, who have long recognized the disadvantages that first generation college students often encounter.
According to the report, Apple will send a replacement about six weeks after it receives the first generation model.
Of these students, many are first generation, meaning that their parents did not attend college.
What's more, that first generation of stars might have been rife with heavyweights much more massive, on average, than stars from any later epoch.
He concludes that individual mobility was relatively rare among the first generation of migrants.
FIRST-GENERATION COLLEGE STUDENTS Empirical research on first generation college students has helped to identify several unique characteristics of this population.
Advanced Features Most first generation iSCSI products do not support all features of the iSCSI standard, which includes advanced performance and reliability enhancing features such as: * Fixed Interval Markers (FIM) inserted into TCP stream for out of order processing * Multi-connection sessions * Error recovery upon iSCSI header and/or digest failures resulting in retransmission requests (iSCSI Error Recovery Level 1) * SCSI command level recovery (iSCSI Error Recovery Level 2) * Vendor private or public keyword support during login * As time progresses, more implementations will support these features.