The arm has five degrees of freedom of movement provided by rotary actuators known as the shoulder azimuth joint, shoulder elevation joint, elbow joint, wrist joint and turret joint.
What does 5DF stand for?
5DF stands for Five Degrees of Freedom
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- 5-Alpha-Reductase Deficiency
- 5 Data Bits, 6 Transmission Bits
- Five Basic Exercises
- Fifth Combat Communications Group
- Cash, Car, Condominium, Credit Card & Country Club Membership
- Demand Driven Direct Digital Download
- Demand-Driven Direct Digital Dissemination
- Fifth Dimension
- Fifth District (Washington, DC police)
- Fifth Dimension Technologies (specializing in virtual reality)
- #5 Electronic Switching System (AT&T)
- Electronic Switching System #5 (Pentagon Renovation Project)
- Five Finger Discount (stealing)
- Five Iron Frenzy (Ska Band)
- Five Figure Code Groups (amateur radio)
- 5 Fluorouracil (chemotherapeutic agent)
- Fifth Generation
- 5 Gaited Horse
- 5th Generation Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Packing five degrees of freedom in a single device increases system robustness, which together with high thermal and mechanical stability and advanced power management options, makes ST's new multi-sensor module a perfect choice for a wide range of consumer and industrial applications.
The system of equations given of relation 1 (matrix form) presents five degrees of freedom (three translations after direction Oz: [z.